Florida license is required
· Physician Assistant
· Physical Therapists
· Nurse Practitioner
· Clinical Social Worker Counselor
· Registered Dietitian / Diabetes Educator
· Registered Nurse
· Licensed Practical Nurse
· Certified Nurse Assistant
And the list goes on…..
Two personal/professional references are required
· Med Tech
· Dental Assistant
1. Front Office:
· Computer work such as Electronic Medical Records, Microsoft Office, some experience may be helpful but not required
· Telephone answering, message taking, providing information to callers
· Updating additional resources in our area
Again, on going list….
2. Patient Assistance:
· Computer/electronic applications for medications
· Medication labels
· Letter writing
· Telephone calls to patients and drug companies
3. CARE Ministry
· Ministering to patients
· Providing additional recourses
· Telephone calls
· Building maintenance (changing filters, touch up painting, minor repairs, etc…)
· Janitorial (trash, stocking rooms, window washing, etc…)
· Grounds (weeding, mulching, watering, etc…)
Know that these lists are not all inclusive. Crossroads’ needs change on a regular basis, so please consider volunteering some time with us. I assure you that regardless of what capacity or abilities you have, you will without doubt, be a blessing and receive untold blessings.
Through God's love, it is our mission to provide spiritual, medical and dental care to our neighbors in need.
In order for someone to become a volunteer at Crossroads Center Inc. we ask that they either complete a contact for sovereign immunity protection with the State of Florida for a volunteer licensed provider or an application that includes 2 references for a non-licensed volunteer.